Are you studying Maths, plus Physics, Electronics, or Further Maths? You can:
- Participate in workshops, hear course overviews and talk to our researchers at a Discover Engineering Day
- Watch mind-expanding talks and demo-lectures at your school or college
- Hear what EEE students like best about electrical, electronic or mechatronic engineering
- Visit us at our next undergraduate open day or other event open to the public
- Look up EEE course details
Are you a secondary school pupil (Years 7-11)? Would you like a taste of what it’s like to be a researcher in electrical engineering?
- Go behind the scenes at our Open Labs events to find out about research on Electricity, Robotics and Electronics
- Help us to develop electrical engineering and electronics projects that can be run in class or at science club. Try out our transformers or code monsters and tell us what you think
- Visit our annual Science Extravaganza Fair during British Science Week
Are you a primary school teacher?
- #ROBOTSARECOMING. Are you following the Manchester Robot Orchestra?
- Schools workshops inspired by Professor Danielle George’s Royal Institution Christmas Lectures 2014 Sparks will fly: How to hack your home and other teaching resources are downloadable from the University’s primary education unit SEERIH