The first PGR conference in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering took place on the 25 November 2009. The entries came from the School's third year PhD students.
- Read all abstracts submitted for the 2009 PGR conference in the PGR booklet 2009 in PDF format.
The winning poster titled "Development of High Power THz sources for Imaging Applications" was by Mr. Faisal Amir from the Microelectronics and Nanostructures group.
- Read more information for Mr. Faisal Amir winning poster in PDF format.
There were also three runners up posters.
- Mr Ilias Christou's poster in PDF format from the Electrical Energy and Power Systems group
- Mr Liam Marsh's poster in PDF format from the Sensing, Imaging and Signal Processing group
- Ms Mayahsa M Ali's poster in PDF format from the Microwave and Communication Systems group
The PGR conference has been established as an annual event in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.