The PGR 2010 conference in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering took place on the 24 November. The 48 entries came from the School's third year PhD students.
- 2010 PGR conference in the PGR booklet 2010 in PDF format.
The winning poster titled "Power dense DC-DC convertors" was by Frank Bryan from the Power Conversion group.
- Mr. Frank Bryan winning poster in PDF format.
There were also three runners up posters.
- Mr. Paul Newill's poster in PDF format from the Sensing, Imaging and Signal Processing group
- Mr. Tom Feehally's poster in PDF format from the Power Conversion group
- Miss Xiao Yi's from the Electrical Energy and Power Systems group
The great success of the 2008 PGR conference has established now as an annual event in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.