The PGR 2011 conference in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering took place on the 30 November. The 48 entries came from the School's third year PhD students.
- 2011 PGR conference in the PGR conference 2011 booklet in PDF format.
The overall winner on the day was Christos Zachariades with poster titled "A trial installation of high voltage composite cross-arms" from the Electrical Energy and Power Systems group. The prize was sponsored by National Instruments.
- Christos Zachariades winning poster in PDF format.
There were also runners up posters.
- Steven Jordan: "Multiphase Synchronous Generators for DC Aircraft Power Systems" - prize sponsored by Rolls-Royce
- Mousumi Roy: "Estimation of coupled noise in low noise phased array antennas" - prize sponsored by Jaguar Land-Rover
- Antony Beddard: "Connection to Shore Reliability" - prize sponsored by National Grid
- Jidong Jin: "Tuning the electrical Properties of ZnO Thin-Film Transistors by Thermal Annealing in Different Gases" - Prize sponsored by The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.