- Image processing software for the automatic recognition of biological tissue types based on texture histogram and Fourier spectrum correlation techniques.
- Software based on the wavelet transform for the automatic classification and segmentation of ECG waveforms for clinical analysis and matching (Cardiology Department of the Manchester Royal Infirmary).
- Software and instrumentation for the automated analysis of cardiovascular and autonomic function in the study of vasovagal syncope (Cardiology Department of the Manchester Royal Infirmary).
- Digital signal processing algorithms for the automatic recognition and classification of atrial fibrillation events in ECG data.
- Hardware and software systems for monitoring acceleration levels experienced by preterm neonates during emergency transportation.
For more information, visit the Signal Wizard website at: www.signalwizardsystems.com
Project main investigator: Professor Gaydecki