BEng Electronic Engineering / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
AAB including Maths and either Physics, Electronics or Further Maths
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
Obtain 34 Points at International Baccalaureate Diploma, including 6 Points in both Mathematics and Physics at Higher Level and 5 points in one other Higher Level subject.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
Manchester creates an incredibly relaxed and friendly atmosphere so you can enjoy your university career as much as you can.
The studying facilities throughout the university are all fantastic and create the perfect environment to study.Joshua Fried / MEng Electronic Engineering with Industrial Experience
- Strong industry links with companies such as Siemens, Rolls-Royce, Centrica, GE, Jaguar, Land Rover, National Instruments, BP and Texas Instruments
- Student satisfaction scores consistently over 90% in the National Student Survey
- 2nd in the Guardian league table for Electrical/Electronic Engineering (2017)
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £22,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering offer a number of scholarship options.
- The EEE Success Scholarship worth £1,000.
- The Beatrix Shilling scholarship worth £6,000 per annum.
- The International Excellence Scholarship worth £2,000 per annum.
- The Power Academy Scholarship worth £2,750 per annum.
- The UK Electronics Skills Foundation Scholarship worth £1,000.
For a full list and more information go to the Undergraduate Scholarships page.