Mr Peter Green (MA, MSc, MIET, MIEEE) - personal details
My work is concerned with the design, implementation and evaluation of wireless and network communication systems. Most recently I have focused on Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) for the process and agri-science sectors, and the emerging communication technologies to support Smart Grids and Future Networks for the power industry.
I received my MA degree from the University of Cambridge in 1985, and my MSc degree from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology in 1990. For the four years following my MA graduation I worked in the aerospace industry developing embedded systems for controlling commercial and military jet engines. I joined the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in 1991, and am a member of the Microwave and Communication Systems Group.
- Member of the IEEE
- Member of the IET
- Actuated Acoustic Sensor Networks for Industrial Processes (AASN4IP)
- Development of automated condition monitoring robots for HV equipment
- HF modem systems
- Wireless communication systems for aerospace applications
- Wireless Sensor Networks for agri-science applications
- Wireless Sensor Networks for Industrial Processes (WSN4IP)